I’m Yuki Takezawa, a 1st year master’s student at Kashima Yamada Laboratory.
Research interests: Machine Learning, Optimal Transport.
contact: yuki.takezawa at ml.ist.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- Yuki Takezawa, Ryoma Sato, Makoto Yamada, “Supervised Tree-Wasserstein Distance”, ICML2021
- The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI) Incentive Award, 2021
- President’s Prize (Kyoto University), 2019
- Kyoto University, Graduate School of Informatics, 2021-Present
- Kyoto University, Undergraduate School of Informatics and Mathematical Science, 2017-2021
- ABU Robocon 2019, best 8
- NHK Robocon 2019, gold
- Chopin International Piano Competition in Asia 2016, bronze
Yuki Takezawa (c) 2021