I’m Yuki Takezawa, a 2nd year master’s student at Kashima Yamada Laboratory, Kyoto University.
Research interests: Machine Learning, Optimal Transport, Distributed Optimization.
contact: yuki-takezawa at ml.ist.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp
dblp / google scholar
- Yuki Takezawa, Ryoma Sato, Zornitsa Kozareva, Sujith Ravi, Makoto Yamada, “Fixed Support Tree-Sliced Wasserstein Barycenter”, AISTATS 2022
- Yuki Takezawa, Ryoma Sato, Makoto Yamada, “Supervised Tree-Wasserstein Distance”, ICML 2021
- Yuki Takezawa, Kenta Niwa, Makoto Yamada, “Communication Compression for Decentralized Learning with Operator Splitting Methods”, arXiv 2022
- Yuki Takezawa, Kenta Niwa, Makoto Yamada, “Theoretical Analysis of Primal-Dual Algorithm for Non-Convex Stochastic Decentralized Optimization”, arXiv 2022
- The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI) Incentive Award, 2021
- President’s Prize (Kyoto University), 2019
- Kyoto University, Graduate School of Informatics, 2021-Present
- Kyoto University, Undergraduate School of Informatics and Mathematical Science, 2017-2021
- ABU Robocon 2019, best 8
- NHK Robocon 2019, gold
- Chopin International Piano Competition in Asia 2016, bronze
Yuki Takezawa (c) 2021